1. Imagine Dragon’s Night Vision CD. I’ve listened to this baby nonstop this summer.
2. Victoria’s Secret Bikini. Their bathing suits are always adorable but I’m obsessing over this print.
3. Gartner Collection for Target. It’s like a mix of Urban Outfitter/Anthropologie finds but at Target prices!
4. Tyler Knott Gregson’s writing. His writing has recently inspired me. I really want to buy one of his prints.
5. One of my favorite photos from my trip to Europe this summer. These photos and memories are irreplaceable.
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. An easy summer read by a great young adult author.
7. Kate Spade bracelet. I absolutely love anything with a bow and Kate Spade makes the perfect stack-able bracelets for summer.
8. Essie Rock the Boat nail polish. So so cute! Bright and colorful, but not too strange a color to wear everyday.
9. Catfish TV Show. My guilty pleasure. Don’t judge me.
10. Jessica Janae Photography Blog. This woman takes gorgeous photos. I’m envious of her talents.
What things are you loving this month?