Decorating for the holidays is pretty high on my list of favorite things to do, ever.
Taking it all down after the New Year is definitely not on the list.
However, as our collection of holiday decor grows I find myself gravitating towards items that honestly could be left up on through the winter, and maybe even year round.
Not convinced? Bear with me.
- Pine trees are not just for Christmas time in my opinion. This metal one is just funky enough to pass as regular decor, in both a cozy cabin or modern apartment. (similar)
- No one is going to fault you for keeping your Christmas candles out year round. Hands down they are the best smelling candles on the planet. (another favorite scent)
- String lights, especially these smaller twinkle lights, can be super cute in a lantern, on your back patio, or in a kids room. The solid white color is pretty any time of the year. (larger pack)
- Depending on the lantern, you can use them as beautiful decor for any room of the house. No one will even know that it came from the Christmas section. (more rustic option)
- These hanging snowflakes could pass for just decorative wall art. For the main living areas make sure to pair with other modern pieces, but this would also be super sweet in a nursery. (spiky option)
- I love these cute little metal figurines. This can totally pass as a regular deer, not just as a reindeer. (larger option)
- Again, anything tree related is up for grabs, I swear. This pattern would go with so much and give any room a fun cabin aesthetic. (fun plaid pattern)
- Plaid blankets are not just for winter. I love to use ours as a decorative throw on our couch throughout the year. (different color)
So what do you think? Any Christmas decor you’d be willing to leave up year round?