Well we’ve reached the end of another month. I can’t believe it, honestly. But September has been wonderful and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has to hold.
- OPI – Cement the Deal // I don’t know why but I’ve been loving grey nail polish as the weather has gotten more grey. I thought it might look washed out on my pale skin, but it’s actually surprisingly cool and interesting without being glaringly dark.
- The Killing // I never thought I would like a show with the name “The Killing”, but it’s not gorey like the name might make you think. And I appreciate a show that complicates a detective case enough that it lasts an entire season rather than a different case every episode.
- XHit Workouts // I never have found it worth it to buy a workout plan, because there are so many great free options on youtube and on blogs. XHit’s workouts are quite difficult, but it’s great to see your progress and how much easier the workouts become each time you do them. But I’m not gonna lie, their Victoria’s Secret Ab workout killed me.
- Lore // If you like spooky folklore, you’ll love this podcast. Each episode is about 20 minutes and give you a brief insight in a spooky history and folktales.
- Leather Crossbody // I have been on a mad hunt for the perfect small leather bag. My big anthropologie satchel tends to get too heavy with all the stuff that I carry, so I think it’s time to downsize.
- White Chocolate Mocha // I know that I’m about to sound like ‘that girl’ but I do love hot coffee in the winter time. My all time favorite is White Chocolate Mochas and I drink them year around, but winter is the time to get them hot and steamy.
- Lobster dog toy // My roommate bought this toy for the dogs from Homegoods, and I swear this thing is indestructible. Radley has teeth that tear through anything, but this little lobster has lasted for months of constant playing and no holes yet!
- Vitamin E Oil // I’ll probably end up doing a whole post on this, but I’ve been using Vitamin E Oil to take off my makeup recently, and you might think “What the? This girl is girl is crazy.” but trust me, this stuff is magic. Again, be on the lookout for a post about it.
- 1924us // I’m more than a little obsessed with this photographer. He also writes beautiful, poetic scenes that go with his photography. He has a book, Every Small Town Smells Like HIckory, and I’m sure it’s beyond gorgeous.
- Warm blanket // I think this one is a given. It’s getting cold, and blankets are a gift from god. Coming from a girl that gets cold easily, I basically live under a blanket all winter long. We have this one from Anthropologie on our couch at the moment and It’s so cozy.\
I hope you have had a wonderful September. Are you looking forward to winter as much as I am?